||ANTHONY McNAMER PARTNER, PORTLAND OFFICE
Intellectual Property, Media and Technology
• Representing high-tech, media and creative arts companies, including both transactional work and disputes over patents, trademarks, copyrights and domain names.
• Drafting and negotiating licensing, co-development, acquisition and distribution agreements for technology companies.
• Website audits and related website agreements.
• Domain name registration and dispute resolution.
• Drafting and negotiation of book deals, content licenses and other media-related intellectual property matters.
Entertainment and Sports
• Representing internationally renowned athletes in litigation and disputes. Clients includes such athletes as Jamie Bestwick (No. 1 BMX Vert Rider in the World), Tricia Burns (Pro Snowboarder), Jason Murphy (Pro Snowboarder), Scotty Arnold (Pro Snowboarder), Anthony Furlong (Pro Skateboarder), Mikey LeBlanc (Pro Snowboarder), Matt Hammer (Pro Snowboarder), Mitch Nelson (Pro Snowboarder), Brandon Bybee (Pro Snowboarder), Blaise Rosenthal (Pro Snowboarder), Chad Otterstrom (Pro Snowboarder).
• Representing musical groups in royalties litigation against major labels and other music-related disputes. Representative clients include The Cherry Poppin' Daddies and Dave Carter.
• Representing musicians in drafting and negotiating band member, recording, music publishing, management and producer agreements. Representative clients include The Coup, The Lifesavas, Y.O.B., The Epoxies, King Black Acid.
• Representing screenwriters and producers in litigation and transactional matters.
• Negotiating sponsorship and product endorsement agreements for entertainers and professional athletes.
• Negotiating employment agreements for on-air personalities and entertainers.
• Representing local, national and international companies in a wide range of commercial disputes.
• Representing individuals in employment-related matters.
Davis Wright Tremaine, Portland, OR, specializing in intellectual property, media, technology and entertainment transactional and litigation matters
McCutchen Doyle Brown & Enersen, San Francisco, CA, specializing in intellectual property law and complex commercial litigation
Clerk, High Court of American Samoa
MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
Oregon, California, Washington and American Samoa Bar Associations
Board Member, Northwest Lawyers and Artists
Owner, Expunged Records
J.D., Stanford School of Law
Associate editor, Stanford Law Review
B.A. in Communication, Oregon State University
National Deans' List
Order of the Oak